Compare the features of our credit card and we know you'll want to make the switch:
For a limited time, open a new UNITED SA Platinum MasterCard and transfer a balance of at least $2,500 during the first month you have the card, and you'll get $75!
- Rates from 8.99% - 15.00 APR* on retail purchases (subject to credit approval)
- 1% cash back on net retail purchases credited to you automatically each month, with no caps or limits on the amount you can earn
- No annual fee**
- No balance transfer fees
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- MasterCard® SecureCode® - protects against the unauthorized use of an enrolled card when shopping online - enroll now!
- $1,000,000 common carrier travel accident insurance
- Cell phone protection when the monthly bill is charged to the card
- Auto rental CDW insurance coverage
- Baggage delay insurance
- Extended warranty protection - doubles the time period of the original manufacturer's written U.S. repair warranty for up to one year and up to $10,000 per claim
- Price protection - reimburses you, within 60 days of purchase, for the difference between the price you have paid for an item and a lower advertised price for the same item
- ID theft resolution services
- Emergency cardholder services
- Access to cash at ATMs worldwide
- Zero liability for unauthorized transactions
To perform a balance transfer***, simply:
- Contact the credit union directly at (210) 561-4500 or (800) 531-8456, OR
- Complete and print our Balance Transfer Certificate, fax the completed form to (210) 561-4503 or mail it to us
It pays to be a member with our Member Referral Program!
Call (800) 442-4757 to report a lost/stolen card or request emergency replacement of your UNITED SA Platinum MasterCard anytime 24/7.
To report fraud or dispute a credit card charge, call (800) 808-6402, Monday through Friday, from 7 am - 7 pm CST. Outside of these hours, please call (800) 528-2273.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
**Minimum interest charge = None. Available APRs: 8.99%, 13.00% (variable), 15.00% (variable)
***Balance transfers accrue interest at your standard rate.