When you’re a young adult, sometimes it can be tough to get started on the path to financial independence. At UNITED SA, we want to help you on this road with the following deposit products and special loan products to help you save money and establish credit:
Club 21 members now have access to one free cashier's check or money order per month!
Club 21 Certificate
- Minimum opening deposit of only $250
- Dividend rate is 25 points higher than the published rate for all terms
Credit Starter Loan
- Loan is in your name with a co-signor
- Allows you to build credit history
- $250-$1,000 loan** for any purpose with a 12-month term at 12% APR*
- Can be secured or unsecured depending on credit
- Apply now for a Credit Starter Loan
All UNITED SA members ages 18 to 21 are automatically enrolled and anyone in this age group who is eligible for membership may also join Club 21.
Let us help you establish and build your credit and save money with our Club 21 program. Check out our quarterly online newsletter for more money and budgeting tips - if we have an e-mail address for you, you'll receive it electronically each quarter. For more information, contact us.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice.
**Payment per $1,000 is approximately $89 per month for 12 months at 12% APR.