An e-statement can be viewed online, using E-Teller online banking. It's the same as your account statement that comes to you by mail, but you control when you receive your statement.
- Convenient – You can review up to 24 months of statements and cancelled checks online anytime.
- Secure – E-Statements eliminate the risk of your statement being lost or stolen in the mail.
- Fast – Your statement is available faster than a paper statement would arrive in the mail – usually the first or second business day of the following month.
- Safe – Your E-Statement is protected by the latest security measures.
- Environmentally friendly – Reduce clutter and conserve natural resources by accessing your statement online.
- Free – There is no charge for E-Statements.
- Cost-effective – E-Statements cost less to provide than paper statements. Because UNITED SA is a financial cooperative, the money saved is returned to members in the form of better rates, lower fees and increased benefits.
To enroll in E-Statements:
- Simply login to Online Banking
- Go to the User Profile option, then settings
- Go to Account Settings and click on Edit E-Mail
- Provide a valid e-mail address where you would like to receive your E-Statement Notification
- Choose any or all of the check boxes for E-Statements, Credit Card Statements and E-Alerts
- Click Submit.